The AFCAT , it is an Indian Air Force exam that is taken forthe selection into the Indian Air Force in Flying Branch, Ground and Technical Branch and it is conduct twice a year for the applicants to recruit them for given trades. Aspirants may apply on or before the last date of application form submission 2018. . Every year thousands of students aspire to get into the Indian Air force. Before this, the exam was being conducted in an offline manner where candidates were applying for individual notifications.
This resulted in multiple applications from the same candidate, but the increasing competition has not made every one’s dream come true. So with that thought here is an article, that could bring confidence among candidates to race the time once again. The candidates after getting selected in the AFCAT exam have to undergo interview from the AFSB (AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD). The AFSB centres are present at Mysore, Varanasi, Dehradun. The AFCAT 2018 Application Form will be provided in the month of December 2017 and June 2018.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF APPLICATION FORM, APPLICATION FEES , ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND IMPORTANT DATES OF AFCAT 2018
In this article , there are most important information regarding the application form , application fees ,eligibility criteria and important dates of the exam of AFCAT 2018.
As stated above that the application form for AFCAT 2018 will be invited twice in a year. The application form will be available in the month December, 2017 & June, 2018 for AFCAT-I and AFCAT-II respectively. Applicants can access the official website i.e. http://www.careerairforce.nic.in and accordingly, can fill the form. Candidate need to check the official notification time to time.
AFCAT-I 2018 Important Dates
Here are the details of exam date for AFCAT 2018.
|1.||Official notification of AFCAT-I will be released||December, 2017|
|2.||Online application form availability||December, 2017|
|3.||Last date to apply||December, 2017|
|4.||Admit Card will be issued||–|
|5.||Exam date||February, 2018|
|6.||Announcement of Result||–|
AFCAT-II 2018 Important Dates
|1.||Official notification of AFCAT-II will be released||June, 2018|
|2.||Online application form availability||June, 2018|
|3.||Last date to apply||June, 2018|
|4.||Admit Card will be issued||–|
|5.||Exam date||August, 2018|
For general category application fee is RS. 100/- and for reserved categories it is free of cost. If you want to apply for the AFCAT 1 2018 you must complete eligibility criteria. If you not fulfill these criteria you are not applicable to apply for it.
Here are the important information associated with AFCAT selection procedure, please go through the same:
- There are various stages of selection procedure.
- Stage 1 will be an intelligence test. It is a kind of screening test after clearing which candidates will be able to go for further stages.
- The second stage will include Psychological, Group Tests and Interview which will be organized over five subsequent days.
- For Flying Branch: Candidates will have to undergone through a test conducted by Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS). It will be conducted once in lifetime.
AFCAT 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidate must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria prescribed by the concerned authority to appear in AFCAT 2018 exam. One must comply with the following requirements:
- Flying Branch
- Candidate must have obtained 60% marks in graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or B.E./B. Tech. or
- Must have secured 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1stJanuary, 1999.
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Minimum 60% marks in graduation level in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or
- Completed four year graduation or integration PG in Engineering/Technology or
- Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1stJanuary, 1999.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Must secured 60% marks in Graduation level in any discipline and 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- The candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1stJanuary, 1999.