AIIMS PG 2018 is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for offering admission in the various post graduate courses such as MD/ MDS/ MS/DM/M.CH programmes. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) PG is an India Level entrance examination and is conducted twice in a year, i.e. in the month of January and July. AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for January session will be made available from September 2017, moreover AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for July session will commence from February 2018. After filling the application forms candidates will be provided their admit cards soon. Candidates are advised to check the AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for January session is scheduled in November 2017 and AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for July session is scheduled in May 2018. Check out the AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern before the exam as it let you know about the type of question paper.
After filling the Application Form candidates need to download their AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card through the official port of AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org.)
AIIMS PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
After successfully filling the AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form, candidates can download their AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card from the official portal of conducting authority. The admit card will be available under applicant’s AIIMS PG login. The admit card of AIIMS PG will contains the important details about exam such as candidate name, exam date and time, venue, etc.
- Admit Card for January session will be available in the month of October 2017.
- Admit Card for July session will be available in the month of May 2018.
- Admit cards for both the sessions is released by the conducting authority.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website.
- Candidates who successfully applied for the exam, only they will get the admit card.
- There is no provision of providing admit card via post or email.
- Admit card is an important document to be carried on the exam day.
- Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
AIIMS PG 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
Candidates need to check the important dates. In the table given below some dates related to AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card are given:
For January session:
|Name of the event||Date|
|Last date of submission||September 2017|
|Admit card availability||October 2017|
|AIIMS PG 2018 exam date||November 2017|
|Open counselling date||January 2018|
For July session:
|Name of the event||Date|
|Last date of submitting the form||April 2018|
|Admit card release||April 2018|
|AIIMS PG 2018 exam date||End of May 2018|
|Open counselling date||June 2018|
AIIMS PG 2018 ADMIT CARD: HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
The steps involved in the download of AIIMS PG 2018 admit card are given below:
- Open AIIMS exam official website www.aiimsexams.org
- There will be three tabs- ‘Academic courses’, ‘Results’ and ‘Recruitments’.
- Click on the ‘Academic Courses’ tab.
- Page with a list of courses will appear.
- All undergraduate and post-graduate courses are listed in this menu.
- Clicking on the MD/MS link will lead you to the registration-cum-log in page.
- Enter your ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Log In’ button.
- After logging in, download AIIMS PG 2018 Admit card from the user dashboard.
- Save the admit card.
- Take out a copy of admit card.
DETAILS ON AIIMS PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
The following details are there on AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Photograph (passport size)
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression
- Examination center details
- Venue address
- Date and time of the exam
Discrepancy in Admit Card
If any candidate observe any kind of error in the admit card related to any detail then he/she should directly contact to the Assistant Controller of Examination AIIMS, NewDelhi. Candidate should complaint before the final date of Exam. If any candidate will complaint after the examination then it will not be entertained. Below complete contact details are given, in case of any discrepancy candidate may contact using these details:
Address: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
Telephone: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422.
Fax: 011-2658 8789
Students can also contact the Controller of Exam,
E-mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents Required with Admit Card
Candidates must carry admit card with them along with any identity proof like driving license , Aadhar Card or UID .