AIIMS PG 2018 is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for offering admission in the various post graduate courses such as MD/ MDS/ MS/DM/M.CH programmes. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) PG is an India Level entrance examination and is conducted twice in a year, i.e. in the month of January and July. AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for January session will be made available from September 2017, moreover AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for July session will commence from February 2018. After filling the application forms candidates will be provided their admit cards soon. Candidates are advised to check the AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for January session is scheduled in November 2017 and AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for July session is scheduled in May 2018. Check out the AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern before the exam as it let you know about the type of question paper and be in touch with the dates of admit card and result.
AIIMS PG 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates will be allowed to fill the AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for both the sessions via online mode only through the official website of conducting authority. No offline procedure is being followed. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions before filling the application form. Fill up the accurate details. Amount for registration has to paid through debit card/credit card/net banking/SBI Bank Challan. Candidates can get the application form from the official portal of the conducting authority or from the link given above. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of application form with them for any future reference.
Application form for January session will be made available from September 2017.
Application form for July session will be made available from February 2018.
APPLICATION FORM FEE
- For General /OBC Category: Rs. 1000 (plus applicable transaction charges)
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- (plus applicable transaction charges)
AIIMS PG 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
Important dates for AIIMS PG January session 2018
|Availability of online application form begins from||September 2017|
|Deadline for online application process||September 2017|
|Date for checking status of AIIMS PG application||October 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of documents||October 2017|
|Admit card will release from||October 2017|
|Exam date for AIIMS PG 2018 January session||November 2017|
|Result will be announced on||November 2017|
|Date of first counseling||December 2017|
|Date of second counseling||December 2017|
|Date of open counseling||January 2018|
Important dates for AIIMS PG July session 2018
|Availability of online application form||February 2018|
|End date for getting challan||March 2018|
|Closing date for fee payment through bank challan||March 2018|
|Deadline for online application process||March 2018|
|Admit card will release from||May 2018|
|Exam date for AIIMS PG 2018 July session||May 2018|
|Result will be announced on||May 2018|
|Date of first counseling||June 2018|
|Date of second counseling||June 2018|
|Selection process begins from||July 2018|
AIIMS PG 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: A student must have the nationality of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the qualifying exam should be 50% for SC/ST category students and 55% aggregate marks for General category candidates.
- Student must complete the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2018.
- For students who will apply for July session, their training must be completed on or before 30th July 2018.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2018
Check the AIIMS PG 2018 Exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Exam Pattern for MD/MS Programme
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- 200 objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- 1 mark will be awarded to candidates for every right answer.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Syllabus will be as similar to the syllabus of MBBS programme.
Exam Pattern for MDS Programme
- Duration of exam will be for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 90 questions of multiple choice will be asked.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response .
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Syllabus of MDS program will follow the syllabus of BDS.
AIIMS PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
After successfully filling the AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form, Candidates can download their AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card from the official portal of conducting authority. The admit card will be available under applicant’s AIIMS PG login. The admit card of AIIMS PG will contains the important details about exam such as candidate name, exam date and time, venue, etc.
AIIMS PG 2018 RESULT
The AIIMS PG 2018 result will be declared at the official portal by the authority. The scheduled date for the AIIMS PG 2018 Result for January session is November session and result for July session is May 2018(Tentative Dates). The authority will declare the result of only those candidates who will score the minimum marks as per the given cut off. Candidates who will not score the minimum percentile, their result will not be declared.
Number of available seats
|Name of the Institute||MD/MS||MDS|
|AIIMS New Delhi||148||7|
AIIMS PG 2018 CUT OFF
According to the AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi , the candidates must score minimum 50 percentile in AIIMS PG 2018 to qualify the exam(irrespective of their category). According to the cut off scores, merit list will be made. Based on this merit list candidates will be called for AIIMS PG 2018 counselling.
AIIMS PG 2018 COUNSELLING
Candidates will be allowed to sit in the counselling according to the merit list. The AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling will be done in 3 rounds which will include open selection.