AIIMS PG 2018 is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for offering admission in the various post graduate courses such as MD/ MDS/ MS/DM/M.CH programmes. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) PG is an India Level entrance examination and is conducted twice in a year, i.e. in the month of January and July. AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for January session will be made available from September 2017, moreover AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for July session will commence from February 2018. After filling the application forms candidates will be provided their admit cards soon. Candidates are advised to check the AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for January session is scheduled in November 2017 and AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date for July session is scheduled in May 2018. Check out the AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern before the exam as it let you know about the type of question paper.
AIIMS PG 2018 APPLICATION FORM
The releasing date for the application form of AIIMS PG 2018 for Januray session is in the first week of September 2017 and releasing date for the application form for July session is in the last week of February 2018 or first week of March 2018.(These dates are tentative).
- Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the all eligibility criterion for the AIIMS PG examination.
- It is the choice of candidates whether to fill January session Application Form or July session Application Form or both.
- Submission of application form will be made via online mode only. Offline mode is not permissible.
- Candidates have to register themselves first on the official website.
- There is also the option of filling the city of exam while filling the form.
- Application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST category candidates application fee is Rs. 800.
- For OPH(Orthopedic Physically Handicapped) candidates there is no application fee.
- Application fee can be paid via debit card/credit card/net banking.
AIIMS PG 2018 APPLICATION FORM DATES FOR BOTH THE SESSIONS
Interested candidates for AIIMS PG 2018 must know all the dates related to application form so that they can fill the forms on time. Important dates are given below for both the sessions(January and July).
|Availability of application form||First week of September 2017|
|Last date of submitting the application form||Last week of September 2017|
|Availability of admit card||Fourth week of October 2017|
|Date of examination||Second week of November 2017|
|Availability of online application form||First week of March 2018|
|Last date of submitting the application form||Last week of March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||First week of May 2018|
NOTE: The dates given are tentative and can be changed according to the discretion of the university. Therefore, Candidates are advised to check the official website of AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org) regularly just to stay updated.
AIIMS PG 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: A student must have the nationality of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the qualifying exam should be 50% for SC/ST category students and 55% aggregate marks for General category candidates.
- Student must complete the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2018.
- For students who will apply for July session, their training
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form: How To Fill?
Candidates need to be very careful while filling AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form to prevent any mistake which will further cancel their forms. Forms which will be incomplete and will have inaccurate details will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
There are six steps for filling AIIMS PG 2018 application form. The steps are given below:
Step1: Register online
- Visit the official website of AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org).
- Register on the official website.
- Click on “New Registrations” tab.
- Select the course for desired PG program in the registration section.
- The registration form will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter your name and other personal details along with your valid email ID and mobile number.
- The login ID and password will be sent via email or SMS after successful registration.
Step2: Enter qualification details on the application form
- Login by using login ID and password.
- Carefully fill educational qualification, details of internship and medical registration number.
Step3: Select exam center
- Select an exam center of your choice from the list of 24 cities. The exam center will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their choice and availability of center.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- Application fee for AIIMS PG 2018 can be paid via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The application fee is 1000 INR for candidates under general and OBC categories and 800 INR candidates under SC/ST categories.
- OPH candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
Step 5: Upload signature, photograph and thumb expression
- Upload scanned signature, photograph and thumb expression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The photograph must be recent one.
Step 6: Registration slip
- After successful registration, take out a printout of the registration slip for future reference.
- Log out.
Details in Application Form
There are various sections in AIIMS PG 2018 application form. Candidates must fill all the sections carefully. The various details in the application form are as follows:
Date of birth
|Qualification Details||Qualifying examination
Name of college/university
Date of admission and pass out
Percentage in aggregate
|Images to be uploaded||Photograph
Application Form Correction
Once the form is submitted, candidates cannot make any correction in AIIMS PG 2018 application form. Therefore, they need to be very careful while filling the application form. Before submitting the form check all the details whether they are accurate or not.