Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is a well-known examination which is conducted by Birla Institutions and Group. BITSAT is a university level entrance examination and candidates can pursue B.Tech, B.Pharm, and M.Sc from the institute after qualifying the entrance examination.There are three campuses for institute are Pilani , Goa and Hyderabad. It is one of the most sought university entrance exam by the students wishing to get admission in BITS campuses. These campuses provides you the best knowledge and will let you learn everything you want.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be available from December 2017(tentative). The candidates should note that the written examination is important as the merit list will be made on the basis of that . The candidates will also have to bring certain documents to support the claim of their admission which will be verified by the institute at that time. Everyone must check BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria and thoroughly go through your BITSAT 2018 application forms , application fees and exams dates and their patterns. The of BITSAT 2018 Exam would be conducted through online mode i.e. (Computer Based Mode) in the second half of May 2018. The BITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be issued after the slot booking.
BITSAT 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- As per the sources the online application forms will be available on the official site from the last week of December 2017.
- The application forms will be available only in official site.
- Only Indian citizen can apply for this examination.
- Candidates need to register themselves.
- Once the candidate is registered successfully then an application from will be displayed on the screen.
- Application form needs to be filled completely with all accurate details.
- After that you will have to move to payment section.
BITSAT 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- Male candidates have to pay Rs. 1900/- and Female candidates need to pay Rs.1400/-.
- Payment can be done via online mode (Debit or Credit Card) or the payment can also be done via E- Challan of ICICI bank.
- Take the hardcopy of filled application form and then send it along with payment receipt to :
- The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
BITSAT 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Interested candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 75% marks.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate with Physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology as core subjects.
- If you want to apply for B.Pharma then candidate must have Biology in 12th and Math in 12th for B.Tech admission with English subject.
- Candidates who have cleared Intermediate in 2016, they can’t apply for this examination.
BITSAT 2018 EXAM DATE
Dates for various events of BITSAT 2018 are given below:
|Online application starts||third week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||third week of February 2018|
|Corrections in application form||March 2018|
|Test center allotment||March 2018|
|Exam Slot booking||March-April 2018|
|Admit card download||second half of April 2018|
|Exam Schedule (CBT)||second half of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||last week of June 2018|
BITSAT 2018 EXAM PATTERN
- The examination will be started in computer based test format.
- Candidates can choose their examination location as per their own convenience.
- There will be total 150 MCQs which will be divided in four sections that are English, Physics, Math/ Biology and Chemistry.
- For each accurate answer, candidate will get 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
|ction||Subject||Number of Questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018 COUNSELLING DATES
|S. No.||Event||Date of Event|
|1.||Declaration of the All India Rank for BITSAT 2018 (Iteration 1)||First week of July 2018|
|2.||Declaration of the All India Rank for BITSAT 2018 (Iteration 2)||Second week of July 2018|
|3.||Commencement of the Admission after the announcement of Iteration 2||Second week of July 2018|
|4.||Closing date for payment of balance fee by the candidates from the waiting list in iteration 2||Last week of July 2018|
|5.||Assignment of Admission after the Iteration 3||Last week of July 2018|
|6.||Candidates report to the colleges for admission into the allotted branch and division||Last week of July 2018|
|7.||Assignment of Admission after the Iteration 4||First week of August 2018|
|8.||Candidates report to the colleges for admission into the allotted branch and division on the basis of Iteration 4||First week of August 201|
These are made by looking the last year dates.
COUNSELLING ADMISSION FORMS
- The candidates will have to opt for the engineering courses as well as the campuses of the BITS on the online Application form.
- The application form should be submitted online along with the scanned copy of the class 12 mark sheet.
- The candidates need to enter their personal details in the application form like their name, roll number of the BITSAT 2018 Exam, phone number, email ID, category, name of their parents and any other personal details asked by them.
- the candidates need to fill their educational details and about the marks and subjects they opted in the Class 10th and class 12th They should be very specific and clear while filling this information.
- The candidates who do not have the Class 12th Mark sheet in original should submit the provisional certificate duly signed by the head of their previous institution.
BITSAT 2018 RESULTS
- Candidates need to visit the official site in order to check out their BITSAT 2018 Result.
- Applicants are eagerly waiting for the result which will get disclosed in the first week of June 2018.
- The authority is liable to make the merit list on the basis of marks score in the examination.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR THE ASPIRANTS
- Candidates need to download their application form via online mode only from the official website.
- After filling the form, application fee is to be paid.
- If any applicant will choose Dubai as exam center, then those candidates will have to pay Rs. 4000 as application fee.
- All the candidates are advised to take out of their application form for any future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Take out copy of the admit card.
- Reach the exam hall hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not try to do any irrelevant activity.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card .
- Along with admit card do carry at least one identity proof(driving license, aadhar card, passport etc.).
- Do not carry any illegal thing with yourself.
- Try to attempt all the questions.