Common Admission Test(CAT) which is conducted by IIM(Indian Institutes of Management) on rotation basis. CAT exam is a management aptitude test organized for providing admission to students in postgraduate management programmes (MBA). It is mandatory to qualify the CAT exam for the admission in IIMs, IITs FMS and ISBs. 20 IIMs and more than 136 Management Institutes participate in Common Admission Test. Various colleges other than IIMs also consider the CAT 2018 score for offering admission. It offers opportunities to interested applicants to pursue PG programs in Business administration. Every year a large number of aspirants take part in the exam and move ahead towards their goal. Aspirants can download or check the details about the process of admit card| hall ticket and the important exam dates.
CAT 2018 ADMIT CARD
- Admit Card will be provided online the aspirants.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form will be able to get the admit card.
- The admit card will contain details like Name of the candidate, Test date, User ID / Registration Number, PWD status, etc.
- Candidates can download the CAT hall ticket by entering their User ID and Password.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination center on the of day examination.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CAT 2018
- The candidates have to visit the official website of IIMs & click on the link of Download admit card 2018.
- The candidates must have filled the all details like name/date of birth, registration number/application number.
- Then, click the button on submit and download the admit card.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of all the necessary documents for future purpose.
Admit Card download begins : November 2017
Official website : www.iimcat.ac.in
DETAILS MENTIONED ON CAT ADMIT CARD
The most important information mentioned on the CAT Admit Card is the exam date, slot and venue of the exam. Apart from that, basic information for candidates will also be provided in CAT Admit Card which include:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Registration Number and User ID
- Day and Date of Test
- Test Time/ Session
- Test City
- Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Important Instructions
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON EXAM DAY
CAT Admit Card 2018 is most important document to be taken at the time of examination. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the CAT 2018 exam. They will have to paste a recent photograph. It should be noted that, they must not sign the CAT 2018 Admit Card .
List of documents to be carried on exam day are as follows:
- One photo identity proof (Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, DL, Employer’s Identification Card, etc.)
- A pen and pencil for the test.
- CAT 2018 Admit Card
DISCREPANCY IN ADMIT CARD
Candidates can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If name is misspelled
- If PWD/DA status is entered incorrectly in CAT 2018 Admit Card
- If candidate has been allotted test city which they did not select while filling CAT 2018 Application Form.
- If candidate’s photograph is not visible on CAT 2018 Admit Card.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BELOW:
Toll Free Number: 1800-266-0207
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAT 2018 EXAM DATE
The tentative dates of CAT 2018 examination are:
|Advertisement released||Last week of July 2017|
|Online registration starts||1st week of August 2017|
|Last date for registration||Last week of September 2017|
|Admit card release date||4th week of October 2017|
|Exam date||1st week of December 2017|
|Result announcement||2nd week of January 2018|