Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam is conducted every year two times. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct Combined Defence Services (CDS ) examination for providing admission to candidates in Indian Naval Academy, Officers’ Training Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Military Academy.
CDS 2018 Admit Card will be released by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who will submit CDS 2018 Application Form and fulfill the eligibility criteria. CDS 2018 Admit Card will be available via online mode. Candidates can download the admit card and hall ticket by visiting the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates can download CDS 2018 Admit Card from the official website by entering their registration number and date of birth one month before the date of CDS 2018
- Certain technical guidelines should be followed to download the admit card.
- CDS 2018 Admit card or Hall ticket contains important details and instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry certain documents on the day of examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON THE EXAM DAY
On the day of CDS entrance examination, the most important document to be carried by candidates is CDS Admit Card.Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Following are the documents which are mandatory on exam day:
- CDS 2018 Admit Card
- Identity Proof in original
- Photocopy of Identity proof
- 3-4 Passport size photographs
How to download CDS 2018 Admit Card
UPSC will provide the facility of downloading CDS 2018 Admit Cards one month before the exam. Candidates will have the provision to download the admit card till February 05, 2018. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website and follow the instructions given on the admit card.
The following steps can be followed by candidates to download the CDS 2018 Admit card.
Step 1: Candidates should visit the UPSC official website- www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2: After visiting the official website, click on the link for “CDS 2018 Admit Card”.
Step 3: Candidates are required to enter the following details in the fields provided.
- Registration number and date of birth
- Roll number and date of birth
- Name, Father’s Name, and date of birth
Step 4: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Step 5: The online Admit card for CDS 2018 will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates must download and print copies of the same. Admit card should be preserved for future correspondence.
NOTE: ADMIT CARD WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY VIA ONLINE
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED
Candidates are required to follow certain instructions on the day of CDS 2018 entrance test to avoid any kind of problem during the test. CDS 2018 Admit Card will contain the set of instructions to be followed by candidates.
- Candidates without AISEEE 2018 Admit Card will not be permitted to take the entrance test under any circumstances.
- Aspirants should safely preserve the admit card safely during the entire duration of the test as they have to produce it anytime to the invigilator during the examination. Admit card should also be preserved after the test as it may be required during further stages.
- You are advised to occupy their seats in the exam hall at least 20 minutes before the start of the test. Candidates arriving 10 minutes late after the commencement of the test will not be allowed to take the test.
- Appearing candidates will not be allowed to bring electronic gadgets such as calculators, calculating devices like mobile phone, pager, etc. in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be given permission to leave the examination hall before the completion of test.
- Candidates should not bring log tables, slide rules, electronic watches, laptops, mobile phones or any such device in the exam hall.
- Use or possession of such devices is strictly prohibited during the CDS 2018 entrance test and the candidate will be expelled if found using or possessing these devices.