IIT JAM 2018 (Joint Admission Test) is a national level examination organized by the IITs and IISc on rotation basis. Through this exam, students can get admission in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.–M.Tech., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other courses. Top reputed colleges & institutions like IITs & IISc will offer admissions into these courses on the basis of IIT JAM 2018 exam. IIT JAM is appeared by the huge amount of students and they pass the exam too. IIT JAM is the best career option who really want to work on fields of M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc-Ph.D and many more degrees.
The interested and eligible applicants have to apply only online for JAM 2018 from the official website.The applicants are advised to go through eligibility criteria and online application form and fees criteria before they start application procedure.The applicants should be ready with scanned photograph and signature and the applicants must know that the filling of form will be via online.
IIT JAM 2018 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
All applicants can check out their eligibility, online application form and fees criteria here.
|The starting date for application (IIT JAM 2018)||September 2017|
|Dead line for fee through challan||October 2017|
|Last date of online application||October 2017|
|Admit card download||January, 2018|
|Exam date of JAM 2018||February ,2018|
|Result announcement||March, 2018|
|Submit of application form JAM 2018:-||April 2018|
|Close date for receipt of request for change of category on sequence:-||May 2018|
|Declaration list of admission (1st):-||June 2018|
|Declaration list of admission (2nd):-||June 2018|
|Declaration list of admission (3rd) and Final:-||July 2018|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2018:-||July 2018|
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM OF IIT JAM 2018
- Students can fill and submit the IIT JAM 2018 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to register by entering their name, Email, Mobile Number and Password on the website.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive an Email containing their enrollment ID.
- After login through the ID & Password, candidates have to fill their personal, academic, qualification & other details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and SC/ST/PwD certificates (if applicable).
- Make the application fee payment via online mode.
- Make sure to check all the entries before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form for future references.
IIT JAM 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode only.
- The fee payment will be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The detailed application fee is given below:
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
IIT JAM 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nationality: Indian & Foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained minimum 55% marks for general & OBC-NCL candidates and 50% marks for SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.