JEE Main 2018 is the popular engineering entrance exam in India. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging engineering admission tests. JEE Main has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 , Candidates may opt for either both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only. JEE Main is also the eligibility test for JEE Advanced which offers admission to IITs & ISM.
JEE was proposed by Ministry of Human Resource Development, India , to decrease the stress pressure on students who are willing to attend for different entrance examinations. They thought that if all these exams were centralized there is chance of lowering down the mental burden on aspirants, it was truly a great and commendable move taken by the Indian Government.
JEE ADVANCE is the one which completely depends on the School Board Syllabus and difficulty level equal to AIEEE.
All candidates interested in pursuing a career in engineering can apply for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Students can get complete information about JEE Main 2018 Admit Card and important dates . For more details go through information provided below.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF ADMIT CARD AND IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE EXAM JEE MAIN 2018
In this article , there are most important information regarding the admit card and important dates of the exam of JEE MAIN 2018.
ADMIT CARD OF JEE MAIN 2018
After submitting the application form successfully candidates must be looking for the Admit Card which will be required during the examination of JEE Main 2018 at different centers. So in this article is providing details about Admit Card upcoming dates, process to download etc.
1. Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE
(Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
2. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility
3. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 2½ hours before the examination so as to
complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed
05 minutes prior to the examination.
4. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for
the examination under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent.
5. The candidates claiming the relaxation under PwD category must carry with them the copy PwD
6. No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the
commencement of the examination.
7. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and
occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her
own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
8. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her
choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same
may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
9. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. JEE Apex Board
will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
10. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log
Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers,
mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof.
Please ensure that you are downloading a genuine admit card available online at JEE MAIN website
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR JEE MAIN 2018
- The candidates must have submitted their application form succesfully at the time of JEE Main registration.
- For downloading the Admit Card candidates must go through official website of JEE Main ie. jeemain.nic.in.
- Candidates will be asked to enter thier Adhar Number or Enrolment Number.
- By entering the Aadhar Number or Enrollment Number you will get page of provided Admit Card by JEE Main 2018.
- Candidates must take a print copy of thier Admit Card as per requirement at examination centre.
- Candidates will get detail information about their examination center, roll number, exam dates etc.
FOR ANY QUERY REGARDING ADMIT CARD AND DATES ASPIRANTS CAN CONTACT HERE
JEE Main United Central BOARD of Secondary Education,
Plot No-149, Block-H,
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (Uttar Pradesh)