MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the students who want to seek admission in management courses. MAT is a national level largest test in the country. The MAT exam is conducted four times in a year. The MAT Application Form is available in the month of February, May, September and December of any year. MAT score is considered by many B-Schools in the Country.
The candidates who wish to join management courses can fill the MAT 2018 Application Form which will be available in the month of December 2017. Candidates are advised to check the MAT 2018 Eligibility, Exam Date and Pattern before filling application forms. Once the application form filling procedure will be ended, candidates will be issued their MAT 2018 Admit Card.
MAT 2018 ADMIT CARD
- The admit card will be provided via online mode and offline mode as well.
- Admit card is the important document therefore, candidate need to keep the admit card with them till the admission procedure completes.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card with them on exam day.
- Candidates without admit cards will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least two copies of admit card with them.
- On exam day along with admit card candidates must carry at least one identity proof(driving license, aadhar card, voter card etc).
- The admit card will contain the details like candidate’s name, registration number, photo of the candidate, test venue, roll number, category of candidate, course applied by the candidate , exam date and time.
MAT 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
In the following table important dates regarding different events of MAT 2018 are given:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of February 2018|
MAT 2018- HOW TO CHECK?
- Visit the official website of AIMA(aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html).
- Then go to the admit card option.
- Then enter all the details like roll number, form number and exam month.
- By submitting all the details and your admit card will be displayed.
- Then print out the admit card.
- Admit card will also be used during the process of counselling.
- Keep at least one copy of admit card with you.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON EXAM DAY
There are some essential documents which every candidate must bring on the day of exam. The list is given below:
- Valid email id
- All personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Scanned photograph image (jpg/jpeg format and size shoul be between 5 KB and 5o KB)
- DD (Demand Draft ) of Rs. 1200
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- All the candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least half-an-hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not forget to take your admit card along.
- Without admit card , candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Check all the details before the exam.
- No piece of paper, no electronics gadgets are allowed in the exam hall except admit card.
- No one is allowed to exit the exam hall before the given time period of exam.
- Candidates have to handle the answer sheets to the invigilator.