MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the students who want to seek admission in management courses. MAT is a national level largest test in the country. The MAT exam is conducted four times in a year. The MAT Application Form is available in the month of February, May, September and December of any year. MAT score is considered by many B-Schools in the Country.
The candidates who wish to join management courses can fill the MAT 2018 Application Form which will be available in the month of December 2017. Candidates are advised to check the MAT 2018 Eligibility, Exam Date and Pattern before filling application forms. Once the application form filling procedure will be ended, candidates will be issued their admit cards.
MAT 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates who wants to seek admission in management courses can fill the MAT 2018 Application Form via online and offline as well.
- The online application form of MAT 2018 will be available on the website of AIMA .
- Candidates first need to visit AIMA official website.
- Open up the link related to application form
- After this, application form will be displaced on the screen.
- Then fill up the application form which will consists of candidates’name, address, email id, course applied, category, contact information i.e. mobile number, and year of passing, the language of the exam, father’s name, and mode of exam.
- Then upload scanned signature and photograph according to the given format.
- After filling all the details in the application form candidates need to verify them and click button to submit their MAT application form.
- After doing all the process, candidates need to pay registration fee. This can be done by both mode i.e. online mode (internet banking, credit card, mobile wallet and debit card) and offline mode (demand draft) as both modes are available.
- After filling the form and paying the registration fee candidates are requested to take a print out of confirmation page for further reference.
- Application form should be filled accurately. Before submitting form candidates must check the form.
The application fee for MAT 2018 is same for all category candidates,i.e. Rs. 1200. Payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking and Demand Draft (DD).
If the candidate is paying through DD, then they have to send the printout of filled-in registration form along with the demand draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
In the following table important dates regarding different events of MAT 2018 are given:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of February 2018|
MAT 2018 ELIGIBILITY
- The application form will be available online at official website.
- Candidate appearing for MAT 2018 must have a graduation degree .
- If candidate is in the last year of graduation, then he/she can also apply for MAT Exam.
- Candidate should obtain 50% marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- There is no age limit prescribed for MAT Exam.
- Number of attempts are not specified.
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for MAT 2018 is given below:
- Exam Mode: MAT is conducted in online (Computer Based Test) as well as offline mode (Pen/paper Based Test).
- Type of Questions: MAT contains Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions: The test contains 200 questions which are divided into 5 sections.
- Sections Covered: There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Exam Duration: The duration of test is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- The MAT 2018 syllabus contains Mathematical skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Indian & Global Environment and Language comprehension.
The following table shows the structure of MAT:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT 2018 SYLLABUS
There are 5 sections in the syllabus of MAT 2018
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment