MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the students who want to seek admission in management courses. MAT is a national level largest test in the country. The MAT exam is conducted four times in a year. The MAT Application Form is available in the month of February, May, September and December of any year. MAT score is considered by many B-Schools in the Country.
The candidates who wish to join management courses can fill the MAT 2018 Application Form which will be available in the month of December 2017. Candidates are advised to check the MAT 2018 Eligibility, Exam Date and Pattern before filling application forms. Once the application form filling procedure will be ended, candidates will be issued their admit cards. The MAT 2018 Result will be declared in the 4th week of February.
MAT 2018 Result
- The MAT Result 2018 will be declared after one month of examination.
- The result will be declared only via online mode on the official website of AIMA.
- Candidates can check their results by entering Application form number, roll number and month of the test appeared.
MAT 2018 IMPORTANT DATES
In the following table important dates regarding different events of MAT 2018 are given:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of February 2018|
MAT 2018 Score Card
- The MAT Score Card 2018 will be declared on the AIMA official website and will also be sent to the candidates through the post.
- The Scorecard will be valid only for one year.
- If candidates lost their scorecard then they can request for the duplicate copy of scorecard.
- The Score Card is important for candidates for getting admission into various institutes.
MAT 2018 CUT OFF
After the declaration of result, cut off will be declared by AIMA. Candidates can check the cut off to see whether they have qualified the MAT 2018 exam or not. Candidates who will score more than cut off will be placed in the merit list.
MAT 2018 SELECTION PROCESS
Different business school use different ways of selection. Those business schools who participate in the MAT 2018 and shortlist the candidates after the declaration of results. Most of the business school WAT(Written Ability Test), GD(Group Discussion), PI(Personal Interview) for selecting candidates.
MAT 2018 Answer Key
- The MAT 2018 Answer Key will be published online after few weeks of examination.
- Candidates can use the Answer Key to check whether the answers they attempted in the test are right or wrong.
- Candidates can guess about their result after checking answer key.
MAT Counselling will be organized in the month of June / July 2017. Applicants who will be qualifying exam will be able to take part in the counselling of MAT 2018.
MAT Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates have to confirm their ranking.
- After confirming ranking confirm the date of counselling as Counselling will be held according to the ranking on the different dates.
- Be sure with your choice of course.
- Candidates need to select some colleges in which they want to get admission.