The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination which is held in India. Through this examination,students take admission in any graduate medical course(MBBS) or dental course(BDS) or in any postgraduate course (MD/MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, are conducted by the CBSE. From the year 2016 on wards NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test(AIPMT), all stat level medical exams and other individual MBBS exam are conducted by various colleges. All the medical institutions consider the NEET score for providing admission in any( MBBS or BDS) courses. NEET 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded via online mode only.
NEET 2018 ADMIT CARD
Applicants need to download the NEET 2018 admit card to appear in the exam. The admit card will be available via online mode only. There is no procedure of sending Admit Card via post or email. Applicants can download their NEET admit card from the official link . Admit card will contain details such as applicant name, category, father’s name, exam center, roll number, NEET Exam Date, photograph, signature, date of birth, etc. Keep the admit card with you until the admission process get completed.
After downloading NEET 2018 admit card, aspirants need to check all the details whether they are correct or not. If any applicants found any mistake in their admit card details, then immediately contact to the exam conducting board/authority. Do read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully.
The NEET 2018 examination may held in 1st week of May 2018. Exam will be conducted via offline mode. Admit card can be downloaded from the 3rd week of April 2018 .
DOCUMENTS NEEDED ON EXAM DAY
- Candidates must know about the documents needed on exam day which are surely required to appear in the examination.
- These documents are required for verifying candidature of candidate.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall before one hour of the commencement of exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for NEET 2018 without the admit card and one of their photo ID proofs. They must also carry any one of the below-mentioned documents along with the admit card:
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- A copy of application form
How to download the NEET 2018 Admit Card
All applicants have to follow below given steps to download their admit card:
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Then click on the link namely ‘Admit Card’.
- After that fill your ‘registration number’, ‘date of birth’ & ‘security pin’.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take a printout of your admit card and keep it safe further use.
FOLLOWING ARE THE DETAILS GIVEN WHICH NEET 2018 ADMIT CARD HOLDS:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subcategory (if PwD or not)
- Address of the candidate
Exam and center details
- Date of the Examination
- Timing of the Examination
- Question Paper Language
- Examination Center Number
- Center Address
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES
- Entry will not be allowed at NEET examination center after 9:30 AM.
- Candidates must bring their admit card with them. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Carrying material inside exam hall, except admit card, photo identification proof (Aadhar Card) and passport size photographs, is not permissible.
- Candidates must find the seat allotted to them based on registration number and occupy that seat before the starting of exam.
- After the end of exam candidates must handover their sheets to the invigilator.
- If candidate try to make use of any material which is not permissible then that candidate will be immediately disqualified.
- Aspirants are not supposed to leave the hall before the end of the examination.
- Shoes are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates need to sign in the attendance sheets once before the start of the exam and once after the examination ends.