National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court . NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre-Medical Test(AIPMT) . This is a qualifying cum entrance exam for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical course (MBBS) or dental course (BDS) or a postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government and private medical colleges in India . On the basis of NEET PG 2018, top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses.
The single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India, the NEET PG is taken by graduate doctors every year across the country for pursuing postgraduate doctoral courses in medical and dental field. The duration of test is 3 hours. Total 240 questions form the test paper. There is no negative marking. A maximum of 3 attempts are allowed for every candidate to appear for NEET . For more details of admit card and downloading of hall ticket go through the article below.
NEET PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
A candidate who completes his/her application covering all the mandatory steps and pays the required sum of money gets a computer generated acknowledgement. You will receive it on the registered email id. The hall ticket issued to you carries all the essential information regarding the test day. Therefore, examine the entries carefully. Take a print a of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph in the following manner.
|Hall ticket by email medium to be issued by||01 or 02 week before the examination|
|Exam date||01st week to 03rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||03rd week of January 2018|
SPECIFICATION REGARDING PHOTOGRAPH FOR NEET PG 2018
- The Picture must have been taken recently. If possible, affix the same photograph as uploaded at the time of filing the application form.
- The picture should be min. 35×45 mm in size with at least 75% covering your face and head.
- Ask the image capture to add the caption indicating your name and date on which the photograph has been taken at the bottom of photo.
- The background of the photograph must be either white or very light.
- Keep a neutral expression. The photograph must be clear. Blurred photographs shall be rejected.
- Avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face and clear red eyes.
- The photograph should be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- Remove possible kinks, scratches and stains.
CANDIDATES MUST BRING THE DOCUMENTS IN THE EXAM CENTER
- Printed copy of Admit card with photo pasted on it
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs – PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- A4 Size hard copy of SMC/MCI registration
NEET PG 2018 EXAM CENTER
Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bardoli (Surat), Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Dehradun, Greater Noida, Gujarat, Goa, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Mangalore, New Delhi, Noida, Pune , Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Trichy, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam.