National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court . NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre-Medical Test(AIPMT) . This is a qualifying cum entrance exam for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical course (MBBS) or dental course (BDS) or a postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government and private medical colleges in India . On the basis of NEET PG 2018, top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses.
Candidates can check details of this exam, including NEET PG 2018 eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, syllabus. A maximum of 3 attempts are allowed for every candidate to appear for NEET PG.
The single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India, the NEET PG is taken by graduate doctors every year across the country for pursuing postgraduate doctoral courses in medical and dental field. The duration of test is 3 hours. Total 240 questions form the test paper. There is no negative marking. For more details go through the article below for NEET PG 2018 application form, admit card, eligibility criteria , NEET PG 2018 exam date and NEET PG exam pattern and result.
NEET PG 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Aspirants are suggested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates should complete NEET PG 2018 online registration process through official website of NBE i.e. www.nbe.gov.in / neetpg before due date. The last date for online registration will be November 2017.
Candidates are needed to pay Rs. 3750 (for General and OBC category) and Rs. 2750 (for candidates from SC/ST/PWD category) as necessary application fee for NEET PG 2018. The payment can be made through online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
NEET PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
A computerized acknowledgment with admit card of NEET PG 2018 is to looked forward for the candidates who are going to appear in the exam. The NEET PG 2018 admit card has important information on it, like assigned exam center, roll number, etc. It is important for the candidates to download and keep the print-outs of the admit card for the future reference.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
If you have completed registration process and submitted form then login to email address. You will get email from NBE . This would be an admit card sent by NBE for NEET PG 2018. Open the PDF file and take a printout in A4 size sheet paper.
AFTER PRINTING NEET PG 2018 ADMIT CARD
1-Attach photograph of size 35* 45 mm and its should cover 75% of the face and the coverage of head.
2- It should contain name of the candidate and date of taking photograph at the bottom of the photo.
3-Background of the photograph should be white or a very light colored.
4-It is mandatory to have full size face photograph and candidates must have a Neutral expression while taking photograph.
5- The photo needs to be printed on high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
NEET PG 2018 EXAMS DATE
Here are the important exam dates for NEET PG 2018.
|NEET PG 2018 Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
NEET PG 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must satisfy prescribed NEET PG eligibility criteria before applying for the test. The eligibility criteria for NEET PG are as follows:
- Applicants should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have a MBBS degree and also hold a registration certificate issued by the MCI (Medical Council of India) or State Medical Council.
- Applicants should have finished or likely to finish their one year of rotating internship on or before March 31, 2018.
NEET PG 2018 EXAMS PATTERN
- The test will be taken online (computer based test).
- The NEET PG paper will comprise of 300 multiple choice type questions.
- Each question will include four alternatives in which candidate have to choose one right answer.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- The paper will be held in English language only.
- The NEET PG 2018 syllabus may contain subjects areas as per the Graduate Medical Education norms issued by Medical Council of India with earlier approval of the Government of India.
NEET PG 2018 SYLLABUS
- The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas.
- With prior approval of Government of India, the syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus will comprise of topics like Ophthalmology, Physiology, Anatomy & many others.
- To score well in the examination students should prepare as per the syllabus.
NEET PG 2018 RESULT
Result will be announced by the NBE for those candidates only who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category. The result of NEET PG will be announced online probably in the month of January 2018. The score card of NEET PG will be published after the announcement of result.