National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court . NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre-Medical Test(AIPMT) . This is a qualifying cum entrance exam for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical course (MBBS) or dental course (BDS) or a postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government and private medical colleges in India . On the basis of NEET PG 2018, top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses.
The single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India, the NEET PG is taken by graduate doctors every year across the country for pursuing postgraduate doctoral courses in medical and dental field. The duration of test is 3 hours. Total 240 questions form the test paper. There is no negative marking. For more details go through the article below for NEET PG 2018 online application from and eligibility criteria .
Candidates can check details of this exam, including NEET PG 2018 eligibility criteria, application form. A maximum of 3 attempts are allowed for every candidate to appear for NEET.
NEET PG 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates can register for NEET PG 2018 through online mode only.
- The NEET PG application form 2018 will be started from the last week of September 2017.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date , i.e. first week of November 2017.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates will be asked to enter information like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- Candidates also have to schedule their examination date, time and venue at the time of registration.
NEET PG 2018 APPLICATION FEE
- 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Note: The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking. Also, Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
|Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||1st week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||At the time of Exam Scheduling|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR NEET PG
- Firstly, students need to create their profile on the website by entering their name, gender, email, mother’s name and father’s name.
- After registration, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the specified format.
- Thereafter, candidate has to schedule the time, date and venue for the examination.
- Fee payment is the last step.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NEET PG 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.