National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court . NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre-Medical Test(AIPMT) . This is a qualifying cum entrance exam for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical course (MBBS) or medical course (BDS) or a postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government and private medical colleges in India . On the basis of NEET PG 2018 Result, top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses.
The single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India, the NEET PG is taken by graduate doctors every year across the country for pursuing postgraduate doctoral courses in medical and dental field. The duration of test is 3 hours. Total 240 questions form the test paper. There is no negative marking. For more details go through the article below.
A maximum of 3 attempts are allowed for every candidate to appear for NEET. Candidates can check how they can reach their result from the article written below.
RESULT NEET PG 2018
The Result of NEET PG 2018 will be declared by the competent authority probably in the month of January, 2018. Candidate can obtain the result by accessing official portal using their roll number/registration number etc. Thereafter, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained and Rank Card will be issued accordingly.
|Date of NEET PG 2018||1st or 3rd week of December, 2017|
|Declaration of NEET PG 2018 Result||3rd week of January, 2018|
|Counselling||After the announcement of result|
HOW TO CHECK NEET PG 2018
- Candidates can go to the official Site nbe.edu.in or direct link given below.
- Find the NEET PG 2018 Result link and click on it.
- Now enter User ID and Password and click on Login.
- Then NEET PG 2018 Result will display on the Screen.
- Then check NEET PG 2018 All India Rank to participate in the counselling for PG Medical Admission.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to provide their testing ID, password.
NEET PG 2018 COUNSELLING
- The Medical Couselling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will organize NEET PG 2018 counselling process in online mode only.
- According to the marks obtained by students a merit list will be made.
- There will be 3 categories of counselling (a) all India 50% quota rank, (b) All India NEET PG 2018 rank and (c) all India 50% quota category rank and other private colleges rank.
- The students can check their rank and then according to their rank, they can sit in the counselling process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Counseling call letter.
NEET PG 2018 Cut-Off
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
- NEET PG exam will be organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations).
- The process of registration will be done via online mode only.
- The date of registration process is scheduled in the Last week of September 2017.
- The application fee of Rs. 2750/- will be charged for ST candidates.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode.
- There will be 300 questions in the examination.
- No negative marking will be done in NEET PG 2018 Examination.
- The NEET PG Examination will consists of Multiple Choice Questions.