National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a prestigious institution to take admission in fashion education. In NIFT there are bachelor’s as well as master’s courses in design and fashion technology. There are 16 campus of NIFT , which offers admission for fashion and design technology courses through NIFT entrance examination. There is only one exam of NIFT in a year.
NIFT 2018 Admit Card will be released for the eligible candidates who have successfully filled the NIFT Application form. NIFT 2018 admit card will be available on official website from January 20-23, 2018. NIFT admit card 2018 is available in online mode only.
Dates for releasing Admit Card
The General Ability Test of NIFT 2018 will be conducted on February 12, 2018 for all undergraduate programmes in offline mode. Candidates who qualify GAT for B. Design programmes will be called for situation test or GD/PI of NIFT 2018.
Following are the tentative dates given for the different events related to NIFT 2018
|Features of NIFT Admit Card||Dates|
|Admit card release date||January 23, 2018|
|NIFT Call Letter for GD/PI||April 6, 2018|
|Situation Test/GD/PI||April-May 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Online)||End of May / June 2017|
Documents Required on Exam Day
NIFT Admit Card is the most important document to be carried on the exam day. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center. Apart from this there are also some other requirements on that day, which are mentioned below-
- NIFT 2018 Admit Card,
- Photo ID Proof
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
Entry to the Examination Center will be allowed with admit cards only.
Mobiles and other gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Center.
No additional material for making the model/design is permitted.
Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card via online mode only . NIFT Admit card can be downloaded by following these simple steps-
1. Click on official website of NIFT
2. Click on blinking link for NIFT 2018 admit card
3. Enter any one of the following fields:
a. Enter 6-digit application number of NIFT 2018
b. Enter registered email Id and Date of Birth (DOB)
4. Click on ‘Submit’
5. NIFT Admit car will be appeared on screen
5. Cross-check all information mentioned on NIFT 2018 admit card including candidate’s personal details, exam center details and exam date and timings
6. Click on ‘Download’ button to get NIFT 2018 admit card
NOTE: ADMIT CARD IS THE MOST ESSENTIAL DOCUMENT SO CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THE COPY OF ADMIT CARD WITH THEM.
DETAILS IN ADMIT CARD
Admit Cards of eligible candidates will be available for download which will be prepared on the basis of information given in the NIFT Application Forms. So, candidates are advised to fill the NIFT Application form carefully. Following information is furnished on NIFT admit card:
1. Candidature details – Name & Roll No.
2. Programme appearing for
3. Date and timings for NIFT 2018
4. Exam Center name and address
5. Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Candidates should reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates found with mobile or other gadgets will be asked to leave the examination center and shall be disqualified.
- Short listed candidates from the written entrance examination are required to take the Situation test/Group Discussion (GD) / Interview as applicable (except B.F.Tech).
- Situation Test is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials. No additional or outside material will be provided/allowed.
- Candidates who try to disclose their identity by writing any personal details or place any identification mark on the model/design shall be considered disqualified.