National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a premier institution in fashion education.(NIFT) is a Fashion Institute in India and it was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India . NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions. National Institute of Fashion Technology provides a framework to ensure that prospective students from different parts of the country achieve their highest potential through the programmes offered. The institute has provided a firm foundation in fashion education in the domains of Design, Management and Technology. NIFT is committed to academic excellence in fashion education. The vision of the institute embraces challenges and provides the impetus in setting highest academic standards. NIFT continues to strive to be nothing but the best.
The institution offers bachelor’s and master’s courses in design and fashion technology. Admission in the 16 campuses of NIFT is done through NIFT entrance examination . NIFT conducts entrance exam on annual basis. Candidates interested in fashion and design field can apply for NIFT 2018 entrance exam. NIFT 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of November, 2017 and be update regarding the admit card. The institute is running various undergraduate and post graduate courses in Fashion and Design Technology. Before filling the application form candidates must check NIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria. The NIFT 2018 Exam Date is scheduled in 2nd week of February 2018 and be connected to official website for result.
NIFT 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- NIFT 2018 application form will be available on official website.
- Go for registration and fill the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly and do not leave any blank.
- Applicant should own a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for future correspondence.
- Before submitting the application form, candidate should re-check the application form.
- Candidates have to pay required application fee in order to complete application process.
- Candidates should retain a hard copy of the application form as well as payment slip for future reference.
NIFT 2018 APPLICATION FEES
Candidates must pay applicant fee as it is mandatory requirement. The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.1500/- while SC/ST/PH category candidates should pay Rs.750/- only. Applicants can make payment through net banking, debit/credit card or via demand draft. Applicant who opt demand draft option for making payment of application fee should send duly filled application form along with demand draft to the concerned authority at following address:
The Project Manager-CMS
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
NIFT 2018 EXAM DATE
The dates for various events of NIFT 2018 are given below:
|Commencement of Online Application||1st week of November 2017|
|Closing of Application Form Submission||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date of online registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of January 2018|
|Downloading of NIFT 2018 Admit Card||3rd week of January 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April-May 2018|
|Final Result Declaration||May/June 2018|
NIFT 2018 EXAM PATTERN
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- The examination will have 2 parts- GAT (General Ability Test) & CAT (Creative Ability Test).
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be available only in English.
- The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
NIFT 2018 ADMIT CARD
- NIFT 2018 Admit card will be issued only to the eligible candidates which have to be downloaded from the last week of January 2018.
- It is to be noted that no Admit card will be sent to the candidate via post.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their Valid NIFT 2018 Admit card on the test center on the examination day.
NIFT 2018 SYLLABUS
- GENERAL ABILITY TEST:
- The syllabus for B.Des & M.Des will comprise from these various topics such as Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, General Knowledge, Communication Ability, Analytical Ability & Current Affairs & for B.F.Tech, MFM, M.F.Tech will comprise of Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability & English Comprehension, Analytical & Logical Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs & Case Study.
- CREATIVITY ABILITY TEST:
- B.Des & M.Des tests the creative & innovative ability of the candidates in designing while Situation test for B.Des candidates will evaluate candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability. The GD round would comprise of a discussion on a case study.
NIFT 2018 RESULT
- NIFT 2018 result will be disclosed in the end of May/June 2018 via online mode through the official site of NIFT.
- The result of B.F.Tech will be developed on the basis of GAT only.
- Des result will compose on the basis of GAT, CAT and Situation Test while M.Des result will be developed on the basis of GAT, CAT, GD/PI.
- The final result of MFM and M.F.Tech will get announce on the basis of GAT and GD/PI.