National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a prestigious institution to take admission in fashion education. In NIFT there are bachelor’s as well as master’s courses in design and fashion technology. There are 16 campus of NIFT , which offers admission for fashion and design technology courses through NIFT entrance examination. There is only one exam of NIFT in a year and you can check the result online.
NIFT 2018 Result will be declared in May/June 2018 in online mode. For B.F.Tech program, GAT score will be considered as final result, while for B.Design program, candidates qualifying in NIFT 2018 written test i.e. GAT and CAT will be shortlisted for Situation Test. Final results of NIFT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of GAT, CAT and Situation Test scores, once the situation test and GD/PI are conducted.
NIFT 2018 RESULT WILL CONSISTS OF:
NIFT 2018 score card is one of the most important documents for NIFT candidates. NIFT Scorecard will carry following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores obtained in CAT, GAT and Situation Test.
- Total Marks scored
- Rank (if qualified)
NIFT RESULT 2018: How to Check
NIFT 2018 Results will be announced in May/June 2018 on the official website of NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology). Steps to check results of written test are as follows:
- Go to the official website of NIFT 2018- www.nift.ac.in.
- Click on “NIFT 2018 Results”.
- Enter NIFT Roll number, Date of Birth and Application number.
- Click on the Proceed/Login button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen, verify all the details present in it.
- Take the printout for future purpose.
NIFT result mentions subject wise scores obtained by candidates in CAT and GAT. Candidates qualifying GAT and CAT for B. Design program will be called for Situation Test and GD/PI. Final Result and Merit List will be prepared after taking all the scores into consideration. Final result of NIFT 2018 will be published online in the month of June 2018.
NIFT 2018 Counselling
- The counselling schedule will be released on the official website of NIFT in the month of April/May 2018.
- All the qualified candidates must necessarily participate in NIFT 2018 counselling to get admission.
NIFT 2018 RESERVATION CRITERIA
National Institute of Fashion Technology has some seats reserved for the SC/ST, OBC- NCL and Differently abled persons (PHP). Supernumerary seats are also reserved for candidates applying under Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI and State Domicile category. The seat reservation for various reserved categories are indicated in the table below:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3% Horizontal reservation for Differently Abled Person (having or more disability)|
|Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI||15% (Supernumerary)|