VIT University was established with the aim of providing higher education. VIT University is the main authority which conducts the university level examination. Popularly known as VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology of Engineering Entrance Examination). This exam is organized in 118 cities of India and offers the aspirants to be a part of Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University for the programme of B.Tech. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the student. VIT University is impart futuristic technical education and high patterns of discipline .
Interested aspirants who wish to peruse their B.Tech can apply in the Chennai and Vellore campus ,VITEEE exam is scheduled for the 1st week of April 2018 via online mode. When the application form filling process will be completed, candidates can check for their VITEEE 2018 Admit Card which will be issued after slot booking. The date scheduled for the slot booking is in 3rd week of March 2018.
VITEEE 2018 SLOT BOOKING
- Slot booking will be done by the candidate according to their preferences.
- In slot booking process, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The VITEEE 2018 slot booking will be done on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- The slot will be booked automatically by the University if candidates forget to book a slot, based on the details given on the application.
- It is to be noted that a slot once booked cannot be changed.
Here, are the Tentative Dates for VITEEE 2018.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||4th week of February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||1st week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
- Once slot booking is completed, admit card will be issued to the candidate.
- Admit card will be available through online mode from the website.
- The authority will also send the copy of VITEEE Admit card 2018 in your registered email id.
- The admit card includes all such details such as the name of the candidate, admit card number, test date & time selected by the candidate, venue of the test center with the complete address, candidate photograph & signature etc.
- If candidates find any discrepancies/error in the admit card, candidates can immediately contact the concerned authority.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VITEEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
Here is the procedure for downloading the admit card for VITEEE 2018.
- Visit the official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in
- There will be a link ‘VITEEE Admit Card 2018’, click on it
- This will redirect to a new page
- Online test booking system will open
- Fill Application Number and Password and enter captcha
- After that click on login
- Click “Book a seat”
- Book your test slot as per your choice of test center and time
- Confirm your booking within a time of 1 minute and click on “confirm”
- After confirming the slot, you can download VITEEE Admit Card 2018
- Save and take a print out.
DETAILS ON VITEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit card will be auto generated for those applicants who have book a slot by using Online Test System before the last date.
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center details
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Examination
VITEEE 2018 INSTRUCTION FOR EXAM DAY
- Candidates must be present at the test center as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the e- Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- They should also sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. Bio metric registration is a part of attendance and hall ticket verification process and VIT reserves the right to carry out the same either before or during the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any text material, printed, or written, bits of papers or any material except the e-Admit card inside the test hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time. The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and if there is any problem with the computer, it should be informed to the invigilator immediately.
- The questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) type.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON EXAM DAY
- Photocopy of VITEE APPLICATION FORM 2018
- Any one of the following, for photo identification:
- School or college Photo ID card
- XIIth board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card