VIT University was established with the aim of providing higher education. VIT University is the main authority which conducts the university level examination. Popularly known as VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology of Engineering Entrance Examination). This exam is organized in 118 cities of India and offers the aspirants to be a part of Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University for the programme of B.Tech. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the student. VIT University is impart futuristic technical education and high patterns of discipline .
Interested aspirants who wish to peruse their B.Tech can apply in the Chennai and Vellore campus ,VITEEE Exam Date is scheduled for the 1st week of April 2018 via online mode. The VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be made available from 1st week of November and must check the Admit card. Before applying for the VITTEE Application Form, candidates must check out the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria. Candidates must check the VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern and must go for their Result.
VITEEE 2018 APPLICATION FORM
The application form details are mentioned here:
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be provided through online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be issued from the website.
- Offline Application form will be provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 1st week of November 2017 till the 4th week of February 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
CONTACT FOR ANY QUERY
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
- Through online mode: Application fee amounts to Rs-970/-
- Through offline(OMR registration) : It amounts to Rs-990/-
- Application fee can be remitted through (DR/CR card/Net Banking) in online mode.
- In offline mode mode of payment would be Demand Draft.
- Fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY APPLICATION FORM FOR VITEEE 2018
The online application procedure of VITEEE involves the following steps:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- First step is of registration.
- Enter all the required details to register yourself.
- After registration, candidates will receive password in their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Login using your login credentials.
- Fill the application form and note down the generated application number.
- Pay the requisite fee.
- Upload scanned images of photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) with size in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- Print the completed application form for further references.
VITEEE 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Before applying for the examination, candidates can check the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
VITEEE 2018 EXAM DATE
Here, are the Tentative Dates for VITEEE 2018.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||4th week of February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||1st week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern is given below:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode ( Computer Based Test).
- The question paper will be in English Language.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be organized 3 sessions per day.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
- There will be no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITEEE 2018 SLOT BOOKING
- Slot booking will be done by the candidate according to their preferences.
- In slot booking process, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The VITEEE 2018 slot booking will be done on ‘first-come-first-served basis’.
- The slot will be booked automatically by the University if candidates forget to book a slot, based on the details given on the application.
- It is to be noted that a slot once booked cannot be changed.
VITEEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
- Once slot booking is completed, admit card will be issued to the candidate.
- Admit card will be available through online mode from the website.
- The authority will also send the copy of VITEEE Admit card 2018 in your registered email id.
- The admit card includes all such details such as the name of the candidate, admit card number, test date & time selected by the candidate, venue of the test center with the complete address, candidate photograph & signature etc.
- If candidates find any discrepancies/error in the admit card, candidates can immediately contact the concerned authority.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VITEEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
Here is the procedure for downloading the admit card for VITEEE 2018.
- Visit the official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in
- There will be a link ‘VITEEE Admit Card 2018’, click on it
- This will redirect to a new page
- Online test booking system will open
- Fill Application Number and Password and enter captcha
- After that click on login
- Click “Book a seat”
- Book your test slot as per your choice of test center and time
- Confirm your booking within a time of 1 minute and click on “confirm”
- After confirming the slot, you can download VITEEE Admit Card 2018
- Save and take a print out.
DETAILS ON VITEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
Admit card will be auto generated for those applicants who have book a slot by using Online Test System before the last date.
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center details
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Examination
VITEEE 2018 INSTRUCTION FOR EXAM DAY
- Candidates must be present at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the e- Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- They should also sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. Biometric registration is a part of attendance and hall ticket verification process and VIT reserves the right to carry out the same either before or during the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any text material, printed, or written, bits of papers or any material except the e-Admit card inside the test hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time. The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and if there is any problem with the computer, it should be informed to the invigilator immediately.
- The questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) type.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON EXAM DAY
- Photocopy of VITEE APPLICATION FORM 2018
- Any one of the following, for photo identification:
- School or college Photo ID card
- XIIth board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card.
VITEEE 2018 RESULT
VITEEE Result 2018 will most likely be out in last week of April 2018. Candidates will have to visit the official website to obtain their results. Based on the results declared, a merit list shall be prepared. The rank of the candidates will be informed via SMS on the registered mobile number after the declaration of the results.
HOW TO CHECK RESULT
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below, in order to download their VIT Result:
- Go to official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in
- Click on link ‘VITEEE Result 2018’
- Enter your 10 digit roll number and Date of Birth
- Result will be displayed on the screen
VITEEE 2018 SYLLABUS
The syllabus of the examination will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects. The question will come from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Before starting your preparation, know the exam pattern & syllabus of VITEEE 2018.
- Prepare a time table according to the subject & syllabus.
- Solve unsolved sample paper, mock tests & previous year question paper.
- Know your strong & weak points of the study.
- Practice, Practice & Practice.
VITEEE 2018 CUT-OFF
Cut off for VITEEE 2018 will be based on factors such as the number of applications received, number of candidates who appeared for the test, number of seats available and average score obtained by candidates, last year’s cutoff etc. Although VITEEE Cutoff is not declared by the University but each campus will declare its opening and closing ranks. Examinees in the top merit (from 1 to 20,000) are called for participating in counselling on different days in the first phase of counselling. Therefore, the closing rank for a particular B.Tech branch in the first phase can be termed as the cutoff rank of VITEEE 2018 for that particular branch.
VITEEE 2018 COUNSELLING
VITEEE counselling 2018 will begin in the 2nd week of May 2018, post declaration of result. The counselling will be held in 2 phases at either Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT University. If seats remain vacant after Round 2, another round might be organised to fill the seats.
The procedure for the counselling of VITEEE 2018
- Visit the required VITEEE Counselling Centre and present documents
- Slot and day-wise vacant seats will be updated by VIT
- Date and time of VITEEE Counselling 2018 will not change under any circumstance
- In case a candidate fails to reach the centre, his seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit
- In special cases (inevitable/unforeseen/unavoidable reasons) if some examinee is not able to participate in VITEEE counselling 2017 personally on the specified date and time, then he can appear for counselling on a subsequent date and time. For this, he has to inform the VITEEE 2017 office in this regard. Secondly, the candidate has to accept whichever branch is available at that time.
- In case a qualified candidate’s marksheet is not received before the scheduled day of counselling, he has to produce an undertaking mentioning that if the candidate fails to qualify as per the rules, then he/she will give up their seat.