VIT University was established with the aim of providing higher education. VIT University is the main authority which conducts the university level examination. Popularly known as VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology of Engineering Entrance Examination). This exam is organized in 118 cities of India and offers the aspirants to be a part of Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University for the programme of B.Tech. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the student. VIT University is impart futuristic technical education and high patterns of discipline .
Interested aspirants who wish to peruse their B.Tech can apply in the Chennai and Vellore campus ,VITEEE exam is scheduled for the 1st week of April 2018 via online mode. The VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be made available from 1st week of November. Aspirants can fill the VITEEE 2018 Application Form online and offline as well.
VITEEE 2018 APPLICATION FORM
The application form details are mentioned here:
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form will be provided through online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be issued from the website.
- Offline Application form will be provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 1st week of November 2017 till the 4th week of February 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
CONTACT FOR ANY QUERY
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
- Through online mode: Application fee amounts to Rs-970/-
- Through offline(OMR registration) : It amounts to Rs-990/-
- Application fee can be remitted through (DR/CR card/Net Banking) in online mode.
- In offline mode mode of payment would be Demand Draft.
- Fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY APPLICATION FORM FOR VITEEE 2018
The online application procedure of VITEEE involves the following steps:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- First step is of registration.
- Enter all the required details to register yourself.
- After registration, candidates will receive password in their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Login using your login credentials.
- Fill the application form and note down the generated application number.
- Pay the requisite fee.
- Upload scanned images of photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) with size in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- Print the completed application form for further references.
VITEEE 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Before applying for the examination, candidates can check the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
VITEEE 2018 EXAM DATE
Here, are the Tentative Dates for VITEEE 2018.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||4th week of February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||1st week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 EXAM PATTERN
The exam pattern is given below:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode ( Computer Based Test).
- The question paper will be in English Language.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be organized 3 sessions per day.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
- There will be no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|