VIT University was established with the aim of providing higher education. VIT University is the main authority which conducts the university level examination. Popularly known as VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology of Engineering Entrance Examination). This exam is organized in 118 cities of India and offers the aspirants to be a part of Chennai and Vellore campus of the VIT University for the programme of B.Tech. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the student. VIT University is impart futuristic technical education and high patterns of discipline .
Interested aspirants who wish to peruse their B.Tech can apply in the Chennai and Vellore campus ,VITEEE exam is scheduled for the 1st week of April 2018 via online mode. After the exam, candidates can check out their VITEEE 2018 Result which will be most probably declared in the last week of April 2018.
VITEEE 2018 RESULT
VITEEE Result 2018 will most likely be out in last week of April 2018. Candidates will have to visit the official website to obtain their results. Based on the results declared, a merit list shall be prepared. The rank of the candidates will be informed via SMS on the registered mobile number after the declaration of the results.
HOW TO CHECK RESULT
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below, in order to download their VIT Result:
- Go to official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in
- Click on link ‘VITEEE Result 2018’
- Enter your 10 digit roll number and Date of Birth
- Result will be displayed on the screen
VITEEE 2018 SYLLABUS
The syllabus of the examination will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects. The question will come from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Before starting your preparation, know the exam pattern & syllabus of VITEEE 2018.
- Prepare a time table according to the subject & syllabus.
- Solve unsolved sample paper, mock tests & previous year question paper.
- Know your strong & weak points of the study.
- Practice, Practice & Practice.
VITEEE 2018 CUT-OFF
Cut off for VITEEE 2018 will be based on factors such as the number of applications received, number of candidates who appeared for the test, number of seats available and average score obtained by candidates, last year’s cutoff etc. Although VITEEE Cutoff is not declared by the University but each campus will declare its opening and closing ranks. Examiners in the top merit (from 1 to 20,000) are called for participating in counselling on different days in the first phase of counselling. Therefore, the closing rank for a particular B.Tech branch in the first phase can be termed as the cutoff rank of VITEEE 2018 for that particular branch.
VITEEE 2018 COUNSELLING
VITEEE counselling 2018 will begin in the 2nd week of May 2018, post declaration of result. The counselling will be held in 2 phases at either Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT University. If seats remain vacant after Round 2, another round might be organised to fill the seats.
The procedure for the counselling of VITEEE 2018
- Visit the required VITEEE Counselling Centre and present documents
- Slot and day-wise vacant seats will be updated by VIT
- Date and time of VITEEE Counselling 2018 will not change under any circumstance
- In case a candidate fails to reach the center, his seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit
- In special cases (inevitable/unforeseen/unavoidable reasons) if any examiner is not able to participate in VITEEE counselling 2017 personally on the specified date and time, then he can appear for counselling on a subsequent date and time. For this, he has to inform the VITEEE 2017 office in this regard. Secondly, the candidate has to accept whichever branch is available at that time.
- In case a qualified candidate’s mark sheet is not received before the scheduled day of counselling, he has to produce an undertaking mentioning that if the candidate fails to qualify as per the rules, then he/she will give up their seat.